Enroll now for 2014 ! Integrated SHEQ IMS course including Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Management
Welcome back everyone! We have received fantastic interest so far with regards to the SHEQ IMS Course for 2014. Due to the demand of Part Time studies, this course will be presented Full and Part Time.
Benefits for the Student:
- Comprehensive study and practical application towards a National Certificate in Quality and Project Management
- Preparation to become a SHEQ Manager and OHS Practitioner accredited by SAOISH
- Prepare students for NEBOSH International Diploma in HSE
- Managing a project (Related to implementation of SHEQ Systems) applicable to any standard
- Prepare a company for Certification
- On-line support
- Training on Digilex Software Systems
Full Time Course: (40 Days Theoretical classroom training over 6 months) – Completion of POE required
Cost: R23 800 (50% deposit R11 900), and Monthly payments of R1 984.
Part Time Course: (21 Modules completed over 2 years) – Completion of POE required
Cost: R31 500 (R1 500 per module)
Recognition for Prior Learning (RPL)
Learners can apply for RPL upon registration. RPL will be provided after a student has passed the relevant exam for a particular module / section.
The closing date for registrations has been extended to 12th February 2014. LIMITED Amount of learners acceptable for 2014.
RPL’s will be conducted on the 14th and 15th February. The course will start on the 18th February.
For more information please view the SHEQ IMS Brochure on our website: www.primelinksheq.co.za
For course info and terms & conditions please send an email to email@example.com.
We look forward to hear from you.