Business process mapping refers to activities involved in defining what a business entity does, who is responsible, to what standard a business process should be completed, and how the success of a business process can be determined.
Imagine you can:
- Create your business process flows,
- Link them to the relevant documents like procedures, forms or even required standards, or
- Identify the risks to prevent you from achieving the intended result of your process, or
- Link them to your legal requirements and Safety, Occupational Health, Environmental and Quality Control Indicators, and
- Have it handy where ever you go when an Incident occurs to review “What went wrong?”
- From a Quality Management point of view, the steps is very easy with our Web-based Software Solution!
If you want to align your business with the new ISO 9001:2015 requirements, make process mapping part of your planning of your QMS. It makes life just SO much easier if you know what is going on in your business.
Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) is a method of illustrating business processes in the form of a diagram similar to a flowchart. BPMN was originally conceived and developed by the Business Process Management Initiative (BPMI). It is currently maintained by the Object Management Group (OMG).
Prime Link use the BIZAGI SOFTWARE platform to assist our clients to bring People and Systems together. Unfold your business processes, re-engineer it where necessary and improve the sustainability of your business.Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to a 14 Day DEMO Account to check out this solution!