PRIME LINK training Academy includes various Skills programmes and accredited training programmes. We are in process of accreditation at SERVICE-SETA, HW-SETA and ETDP- SETA as well as alignment with the NEW QCTO requirements.
Some of our courses are accredited at the South African Institute for Occupational Safety & Health(SAIOSH) that verify our qualifications for Health and Safety Practitioners.
We ensure that students obtain practical experience during classroom training and provide ON-LINE support every day, FREE of charge! Once a student of Prime Link, always a student with support.
Type of training interventions are: (Click for full training schedule)
- Classroom (Off/On-site)
- Practical on-job application
- Various industry site visits
- On-line student support – (05h00 – 22h00)
- Personal coaching
- Leadership development programmes
Do you want to train your own staff? What we can do for you:
- Develop training material
- Align training material with unit standards requirements
- Train your staff as facilitators and assessors
- Accredit your training department at various SETA’s and DOL
- Provide Training administration Software System to manage your training