Prime Link have been implementing management systems for the past 15 years. Our SHEQ Implementation Specialists are all qualified Lead and/or Internal Auditors and have collectively more than 50 years experience in the field of Safety, Occupational Health, Environmental, Food Safety and/or Quality implementations.
To ensure the alignment of information between clients and consultants, we base our consultancy services on the proposed guidelines of ISO 20700 that commits ourselves to comply with:
- Awareness of regulatory framework
- Stakeholder engagement and commitment
- Code of ethical and professional conduct
- Project governance through defining mechanisms and controls to monitor, support and enforce ethical behaviour, and to facilitate the reporting of unethical behaviour without fear of reprisal
- Capability: We develop and maintain appropriate capability throughout the assignment
- Maximise communication and understanding, creates confidence, and minimises risks
- Data protection and confidentiality: Maintain credibility and confidence of clients by safeguarding the rights of privacy of all stakeholders
- Protection of intellectual property
- Social responsibility
- Comply with client’s Health and safety practices
- Coordinate and apply the required resources to minimize, monitor and control the probability and impact of unforeseen events
Our hands-on and on-line driven approach towards system implementation ensure that our clients:
- Reduce training and auditing costs
- Enhance their employee’s skills and competencies and
- Reduce SHEQ incidents / events with more than 30%.
We believe that system implementation is a team effort. The team must be focused on the same goals, be consistent in what they plan and consciously measure whether the organization effectively achieve its strategic objectives.
PRIME LINK utilizes a methodology based on Project management principles following critical steps that will ensure that the organization move from a BASIC to a RESILIENT status as indicated in the diagram below.
If you are NOT in a resilient status, we will guide you there!
Streamline your processes, Build the Team, Ensure effective implementation and reduce costs to improve your SHEQ Integrated System.
Contact us today for a Gap Audit to pin point the Gaps in your current system.
- The organization’s required standard;
- The Integrated GAP Audit (OHSAS 18001(ISO 45001), ISO 14001:2015, ISO 9001:2015), take in consideration the new changes to these standards;
- Above mentioned standards can be integrated with the Safety & Quality Assurance System (SQAS) aimed at logistics companies, the ISO 22000 aimed at the Food Industry and ISO 27001 that is becoming a huge need in the industry to ensure information security.
- We use interviews with Top management, Middle management, Operational level, Workers, Contractors, Visitors and Clients to establish your current status.
- We take photos in order for the organization to review and ensure that corrective actions are done and to utilize it for training purposes
- It is important to identify the legal appointments required for the organization. Prime Link identify those required appointments, assist with the nomination process, evaluate candidates for competency and fitted profiles, develop the appointment letters according to legal requirements and assist the organization to train the team;
- Once the critical areas are trained, we assist with the appointments and train the team on the System Requirements;
- The Internal auditing team will conduct their first audits as part of their training on their own processes with guidance from Prime Link support team.
- Critical Risk areas are identified during the Gap Audit to address as priority;;
- A project plan is submitted to ensure that specific deliverables and deadlines are agreed upon;
- Deliverables are measured on a monthly basis and progress reports are submitted per department to Top management;
- The implementation the revised / new system is the responsibility of the organization.
- Once all employee’s starts to utilize the system, records are created and Prime Link continue as Systems Administrator to ensure that an auditable system is available for Certification;
- Should the organization choose not to be certified, but only align with standards requirements, Prime Link will up skill a Software System Administrator in-house to manage and control the system further.
- Unlimited users can utilize the system. See “Software System Solutions”
Once the system is populated with relevant information required for certification, an Internal audit will be conducted with the internal audit team. This audit will be the practical evaluation for competency of auditors as well.
The final stage will a formal report with recommendation for Certification.
We appoint a Qualified Lead Auditor to assist the organization during the Certification audit to ensure that Certification audit is conducted; The organization can choose to appoint Prime Link as management representative.
Kindly note that Prime Link is not affiliated with any certification body and is acting on behalf of the organization only.