Corporate governance structures are shaped by Strategic objectives, financial incentives and Operational process control.
The 4 Ethical pillars of Corporate Goverance is:
- Accountability of leaders and stakeholders
This said, I believe that the aim for all companies are there to comply, but it really is a costly exercise.
So, how do we make it easier?
- We evaluate your organisation’s corporate governance status
- We issue a Risk report to prioritise how and what to address
- We ensure you know and understand the implications / risks of non-compliance
- We support you through consultation and on-site coaching in the development of processes, procedures, policies and control