– Are you losing production time due to medicals that needs to be done off-site?
– Do you want to have more control over the health risk profile of your Employees?
– Do you want to enhance your Employees and direct community’s health?
– Do you have space to have your own on-site Occupational Health clinic?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above questions, you’ll want to call us to discuss your options.
Prime Link provides a few options that includes:
- Development of a QMS for a fully equipped Occupational Health Clinic (OHC)
- Fully equipped clinic scope may include:
- Medicals only (Entry, Exit, Surveillance, Special)
- Critical Care
- Chronic Diseases management
- Employee Assistance Programmes (EAP)
- Primary health care
- Sourcing and Procure equipment and consumables to furnish the OHC according to the desired scope
- Recruit and Supply experienced and well qualified OHMP’s, OHNP’s and Technicians
- Supply software solution to run Spirometry, Audiometry, Vision testing complimenting physical assessments
- Ensure full set-up of systems, usage of QMS by selected clinic staff
- Training of clinic, cleaning or any other staff members on usage of the OHC
- Set up of medical surveillance programmes
- Development of health risk assessments
- Managing your clinics for you, so that you have the time to focus on operations.
Whatever your needs are to achieve your health risk objectives, call us for a FREE consultation to assist you with the decision making process.
IMPROVE HEALTH OF EMPLOYEE’S AND COMMUNITIES WITH YOUR PARTNER, PRIME LINK. WE ARE IN BUSINESS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
I thank you in advance for making the right choice. Take control today!
Sr. Marianne van Niekerk
OHNP and RN
Lead Auditor ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001
doTerra Essential Oils Wellness Practitioner
South African Nursing Council – SANC Nr. 13298153
South African Society of Occupational Medicine – SASOM Nr. SAS1827.AFF
Society of Private Nurse Practitioners of SA – SPNP Nr. 13298153