An Environmental Management System (EMS) is a set of processes and practices that enable an organization to reduce its environmental impacts and increase its operating efficiency. An EMS helps a company address its regulatory demands in a systematic and cost-effective manner. This proactive approach can help reduce the risk of non-compliance and improve health and safety practices for employees and the public.
An EMS can also help address non-regulated issues, such as energy conservation, and can promote stronger operational control and employee stewardship.
What we offer
- Analyse the environmental impacts and legal requirements of the company through our Environmental Legal compliance audits and/or ISO 14001:2015 Systems Audits
- Review the organisation’s Environmental risks
- Set environmental objectives and targets to reduce environmental impacts and comply with legal requirements
- Establishing Environmental Management plans to meet these objectives and targets
- Monitoring and measuring progress in achieving the Environmental objectives
- Ensuring employees’ Environmental awareness and competence
- Reviewing progress of the EMS and making improvements
- Conduct hygiene survey’s indicating physical stressors, Chemical Stressors, Biological stressors
- Conduct Aspects and Impacts registers and Environmental Impact Assessments
- Develop Hazardous Chemical Substances protocols
- Environmental VOC, Dust fall out and noise monitoring
- Develop Waste management programmes and Sanitary waste management programmes
We partner with reputable and registered consultants and companies that are aligned with the relevant legal requirements.
For more information contact us @ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Cell: 087 096 0264 / go to the contact page.