- Prime Link was established in 2006. The company is a family owned business and consist of a Consortium of ISO Auditors and Consultants that specialize in System development, implementation, training and consultancy to prepare companies for Certification on various ISO Standards. We specialize in ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 22 000, ISO 22301 and ISO 27001;
- Our first aim is to provide professional and high quality of service to our clients. Attention to detail and understanding our Client’s needs are what differentiate us from other Consultancies;
- Our quest is further to assist individual consultants to have a platform where they can work together in order to expand knowledge as well as resources. We provide a comprehensive administration package that assist individual consultants to manage their own clients as well as their own internal office administration, such as finances, documentation,etc.
- Our Executives committee consists of 2 Directors who shares our company vision and mission. Our Team consists of SAATCA, DQS, IRCA and UKAS Accredited Auditors, SHEQ Implementation Specialists, Document controllers, Systems Administrators, Assessors, Moderators and well experience trainers to ensure the sustainable development and implementation of an Integrated Management System.
- Prime Link is a B-BBEE, Level 2 contributor. Our Black Empowerment Development Plan(BEDP), will this year be launched in Botswana and Mozambique. Consultants are invited to contact us for more information about this initiative;
- Our Services range from Integrated Business Management Software Solutions (BMSS), Internal, 2nd party and Legal compliance audits, Online and classroom training, Professional Coaching, Personal Profiling, Development of SHEQ Management Systems, Risk Assessments and many more;
- Our FLAGSHIP service is our SHEQ outsourced solution that can be offered this year without charging ANY consultation costs! (T’s & C’s apply);
- Our BMSS is managed by dedicated Systems Administrators(SA’s) that are full-time evaluating the integrity of the data for our Clients; These SA’s are all qualified internal auditors in all relevant standards and will assist you to prepare for all Surveillance or Certification audits;
- Our Training Academy offers practical, usable online and classroom training and ensure that knowledge are transferred and used. Student support is provided on-line and additional classes is offered as well at very low rates. Our aim is to improve competency in Africa. Join our training team and reap the benefits today!
- South Africa, Mozambique, Namibia and Zambia experienced our professional services over the past 12 years. See our Clients on our website that benefit from our service over the last 12 years.
- Prime Link is registered as corporate member with SAOISH (South African Institute of Occupational Health and Safety). Prime Link is an approved training service provider for BSI Certification Body. We offer HW-SETA and SERVICE-SETA accredited courses.
Our vision is to ensure the alignment of organisations business processes, through a sustainable and integrated Occupational health, safety, Environmental, Quality (SHEQ) and Information Security (IS) Management System (MS), that will improve competency of staff members, mitigation of Enterprise and Operational Risks and enhance competitive advantage and business sustainability
- Our Clients must be satisfied to the extent that they will use us again or refer us to others
- Our Clients and Partners trust us due to the high level of integrity and professionalism that we keep
- Our Business Solutions must make sense
- Transparent communication
- Diversity and Visionary is our methodology to improve our service
- To ensure that our service delivery is addressing the needs of our clients and are aligned with international quality standards, such as ISO 9001:2015;
- To provide solutions that are customized to the needs of our clients at the best cost without compromising on the quality of our work;
- To build relationships with our Clients and Partners that can add value to our Vision;
- To say each day: “I served, to the best of my ability, my purpose today!”
What makes us Different?
- We give a comprehensive package of services to ensure that you have value for money
- Integrated Management System Approach to save costs
- Affordable and negotiable without compromising Quality
- Closing GAPS, not re-inventing the wheel
- Improve internal Employee development to ensure maintenance of the system
- Reduce consultancy costs through a Web based, Customized Software System