Prime Link were established in 2006 as ME-Learning(CC). The company originally started as a service provider that prepared organisation’s for accreditation at the SETA’s. The development of Quality Management Systems evolved into the implementation of ISO 9001 Standards and expanded it’s products and services to the implementation and integration of various ISO Standards. The company is now owned by 2 Directors and are B-BBEE Level 2 compliant. The company were registered as Prime Link(Pty) Ltd in 2015.
To be the Service Provider of choice to ensure the implementation of a sustainable, Integrated Management Systems (IMS) that will improve competency of staff members, Mitigate Organizational risks in and enhance operational goals.
- To improve the Quality of business services and product delivery across Africa;
- To enhance competency of all people in order to improve the Quality of Life in and out of the Workplace;
- To provide integrated solutions to organizations in order to reduce costs and improving the utilization of own resources;
- To endeavor to offer solutions that will establish relationships and co-ordinate business networks;
- To create opportunities for students to learn, grow and prosper from our knowledge;
- To trust that at the end of each day we all may say: “I served, to the best of my ability, my purpose today!”
- Effective Communication
- Client Satisfaction
- To Be Worthy
How do we differentiate ourselves?
- Re-engineering of current business processes to reduce risks and improve performance;
- Utilize the “Back to basics” principles of legal and customer requirements;
- Be focused on your current assets and utilize it to perfection;
- We manage change that are inevitable during process re-engineering;
- We improve working relations to ensure participation of an enhanced, integrated management system;
- We utilize methodologies that are successfully implemented by reputable, internationally recognized entities.
- We DO NOT Re-invent the wheel;
- We save lives, costs, paper, trees and ensure a healthy workforce!
- Management commits to:
- A healthy workforce;
- A Safe Work Environment;
- Environmental Conservation;
- Customer Satisfaction;
- Compliance to legal, statutory and client requirements.